Wednesday, August 14, 2013

.Goin' to the Chapel.

I am in wedding panic mode!
My wonderful fiance and I are tying the knot in November. We have had a few hiccups getting to the big day. After moving here from Texas it took much longer to get back on my feet than I'd planned. And as those who have been through a financial drought know... it takes twice as long to bounce back.
We don't want that to get us down. People have purchased plane tickets and booked places to stay. We've gone too far to change the date now. And we don't want to! We've got a venue that is small and will be easy to decorate. My best friend is marrying us. Decor will be easy to accumulate. Jars, tealight candles, string lights and shear fabrics. We are making our own food and cake. It's going to be very low budget and sort of vintage inspired.
My biggest problem... I HAVE NO DRESS!
I went snooping through amazon and found an adorable boutique. They basically make your dress for you for under $200. Only draw back for me? Shipping is $57. I'm hoping I can save up enough to order one in with in the next month. OR maybe I can find a white or ivory cocktail dress at a store. Who knows!

Here's a peek at what I loved!







The last one is my favorite!
Tell me what you think! And let me know if you know where I can find a good plus size white or ivory vintage inspired dress.
All of these dresses are from Remedios Boutique

Until next time darlings. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow,so amazing dresses...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete