Thursday, July 11, 2013

.Ten Years Ago.

When I was 18 you would never have been able to convince me that at 28 I'd have a closet full of cocktail dresses and 27 pairs of heels.

At 18 I had more sneakers than pants. I lived in jeans and baggy t-shirts (some of which were tye dye). I know. I know!

I couldn't figure out make up to save my life! My hair was always snatched up tight. I mean guys weren't exactly knocking down my door. I was often lost in my group of guy friends. 

By the time I was 25 I was being asked to do friends make up and hair for weddings and social gatherings. In fact; I did my best friend and all her bridesmaid's make up the day of her wedding. 

I feel like I've come pretty far. But really I'm still a good distance away from being girly. 

So join me on my path of recovery from tomboy-hood. 

Here's a little progression for you...excuse my face in the middle two pictures! 

From left to right...

My 18th birthday, age 21, age 26 and a good make up shot at age 26. 

Prepare yourselves for outfit, make up and (my new obsession) nail polish pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment